Truck liability insurance is the basic coverage that is required by law that covers injuries to other people or damage to property if you are at fault for an accident.

Start your commercial truck liability insurance quote today!

Like other types of vehicle liability insurance, truck liability insurance has two parts: Bodily Injury coverage and Property Damage coverage.

Bodily Injury Liability

If you cause an accident that injures or even kills another person, Bodily Injury will cover expenses like hospital and medical bills, long term nursing care, funeral expenses, lost earnings, pain and suffering and other expenses up to the limits you choose.

Property Damage Liability

If you cause an accident that damages someone else’s property, Property Damage coverage will pay for those expenses to repair or replace damaged items such as vehicles, lamp posts, building and other property up to the limits you choose.

Liability insurance also will pay for your legal defense costs if you are sued as a result of your involvement with the accident.\

Typically the required limits by California and Federal law is $750,000 if your GVW is over 10,000 lbs.

State and Federal Filings Made Easy

If you are operating under your own authority and your liability insurance is the primary liability insurance, you will need a federal filing. When you purchase insurance through us, we take care of your filing for you.

Start your commercial truck liability insurance quote today!